By Changxuan Wan, YunSheng Liu (auth.), Xiaofeng Meng, Jianwen Su, Yujun Wang (eds.)
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 3rd overseas convention on Web-Age info administration, WAIM 2002 held in Beijing, China in August 2002.
The forty papers awarded including method demonstrations have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 169 submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on XML; spatio-temporal databases; info mining and studying; XML and internet; workflows and e-services; bio informatics, perspectives, and OLAP; clustering and high-dimensional information; net seek; optimization and updates; and transactions and multimedia.
Read or Download Advances in Web-Age Information Management: Third International Conference, WAIM 2002 Beijing, China, August 11–13, 2002 Proceedings PDF
Best international conferences and symposiums books
This booklet constitutes the refereed complaints of the second one overseas convention on Wavelet research and Its purposes, WAA 2001, held in Hong Kong, China in December 2001. The 24 revised complete papers and 27 revised brief papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from a complete of sixty seven complete paper submissions.
This publication offers prolonged and revised models of the simplest papers that have been awarded in the course of the 12th variation of the IFIP TC10 operating team 10. five foreign convention on Very huge Scale Integration. the aim of this convention used to be to supply a discussion board to switch rules and express learn leads to the sector of microelectronics layout.
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the ninth foreign convention on rules of disbursed structures, OPODIS 2005, held in Pisa, Italy in December 2005. The 30 revised complete papers provided including abstracts of two invited talks have been conscientiously chosen from 109 submissions in the course of rounds of reviewing and development.
Earth reinforcing strategies are more and more changing into an invaluable, strong and reasonably-priced method to a variety of difficulties encountered in geotechnical engineering perform. growth of the studies and data during this sector has succeeded in constructing new innovations and their purposes to geotechnical engineering difficulties.
- Mobile Agents for Telecommunication Applications: Third International Workshop, MATA 2001 Montreal, Canada, August 14–16, 2001 Proceedings
- Automated Deduction—CADE-18: 18th International Conference on Automated Deduction Copenhagen, Denmark, July 27–30, 2002 Proceedings
- Types for Proofs and Programs: International Conference, TYPES 2008 Torino, Italy, March 26-29, 2008 Revised Selected Papers
- Communications: Wireless in Developing Countries and Networks of the Future: 3rd IFIP TC 6 International Conference, WCITD 2010 and IFIP TC 6 ... in Information and Communication Technology)
- Public Key Infrastructure: 5th European PKI Workshop: Theory and Practice, EuroPKI 2008 Trondheim, Norway, June 16-17, 2008 Proceedings
Additional resources for Advances in Web-Age Information Management: Third International Conference, WAIM 2002 Beijing, China, August 11–13, 2002 Proceedings
Meanwhile, although the size of structural Map increases with the depth also, but no more joins are required for Structural Map evaluation. 6. Conclusions In this paper, we have presented Structural Map, a new index structure for efficient evaluation of regular path expression queries. Preliminary performance study shows that Structural Map can speedup path expression queries more than an order of magnitude. g. T-index, access support relations and join index hierarchy. Meanwhile, this paper proposed a framework for the efficient processing of XML path expression queries in traditional databases.
3. A Structural Map In this paper, we propose a new index mechanism, called Structural Map, which consists of two main parts: a guide and a collection of maps (1-way-map and n-way-map). The guide is based on the notation of “bisimilarity” . A binary relation §b on a data graph is called the bisimulation if, for any two nodes u and v, u§bv, we have 1) u and v have the same label; 2) if u is the root, then v is the root, and vice-versa; 3) if u and v are not root, then there is a bisimulation between the parents of u and v.
This paper also describes how to implement two operations with these types. 1 Introduction In many cases, one does not have accurate measurements of the position and shape of a geographic or spatial object. However, one often knows roughly where the object may be, and how uncertain its position or shape is. When storing such objects in a spatial database, it is therefore important not just to be able to store the object, but to somehow store how uncertain the object is. Spatial objects may be uncertain because the measurements needed to place the object accurately are too expensive, or because exact measurements are impossible.